Heli-One has performed over 250 Arriel engine overhauls at our Fort Collins facility in Colorado, with a team of dedicated and highly trained professionals. We repair and overhaul all modules for Arriel 1 and 2 engines and are certified to perform up to Level 4 Maintenance on both families. Additionally, Heli-One has the capability to perform Maintenance Manual Procedures for Arriel 1 FCUs and Arriel 2 HMUs.
Did you know that Heli-One guarantees a 45-day turnaround time on Arriel engines?"
When your engine arrives at our facility, we perform a comprehensive inspection to assess the condition and identify hidden damage as outlined by the OEM documentation. Depending on condition, your engine then follows a rigorous process which entails, but is not limited to, disassembly, cleaning, module assembly, testing, and final inspection. Heli-One’s processes have been designed around lean principals in order to reduce cost and TAT, getting your engine back in service quickly.
Our Arriel Overhaul Advantage
- Average 45 Calendar Day TAT for overhaul (excluding customer delays)
- Engines available for Exchange and Rent
- Extensive in-house resources including: dedicated Arriel test cell, NDT, Machining, Welding, and Cleaning
- Ready inventory of engines, engine accessories and parts
- Heli-One USA is 1 of 3 facilities in North America to have Level-4 Turbomeca approval as a Repair Center
- Heli-One USA has been supporting Arriel engines since 2007 and has completed 250+ overhauls
- Experience in supporting a variety of operator missions and providing maintenance for different mission-type wear such as: Law Enforcement, Offshore Operations, Tourism, SAR, and EMS
View our information sheet on our Arriel capabilities.
Contact a Heli-One Arriel expert
Arriel Engine Capability