Design & STCs
World Class Engineering and Design
Heli-One’s specialist teams of aerospace, avionics and mechanical engineers work closely with structures and aircraft maintenance engineers, machinists and other professional craftsmen to design, build, install and certify innovative and practical solutions.
Our design group in Stavanger is an EASA Part 21J Design Approval Organization, while our group in Vancouver is a Transport Canada Approved Design Approval Organization. Between these groups and other satellite design teams, we can design and certify a wide array of helicopter modifications certifiable in practically any Airworthiness Jurisdiction in the world including EASA, Canada and the United States.
- Design Approval Organisation, DAR & in-house STC approval capability
- All-in-One design services: Design, Certification, Installation, and Training
- 40+ years of organizational design experience with 30+ dedicated designers & engineers
- Design & modification experience across a variety of platforms
- Designs focused on expanding operational capability and extending the longevity and value of aircraft
View our Modifications Catalogue
We have compiled most of our modifications in this online catalogue that you can view online or download. Browse modifications by aircraft or mission type. Modifications can also be customized for your unique operational needs.
We have significant experience of the operational requirements and optimization of aircraft configurations. Whether your need is safety motivated or simply to enhance your mission capability/readiness, we can provide safe, reliable, durable and cost efficient solutions to support your operations even in the most hostile environments.
Contact a Heli-One design expert
Our world-leading helicopter modification and upgrade capabilities enable operators in Search & Rescue, Emergency Medical Services, Utility roles, Military and Law Enforcement to complete their missions in the safest way possible.
Flight Test Organization
Heli-One Norway established a Flight Test Organisation to complement their Engineering and Design capabilities. This EASA-approved Category 1 organisation is the first of its kind in Norway and one of the first non-OEM flight test organisations in Europe
About the Organization
Learn More About Our flight Test capabilities
- EASA-Approved Category 1 Organisation
- Dedicated staff: Category 1-Licensed Flight Test Pilot, Flight Test Engineers
- Can perform testing for operators & design organisations